Questions about resilient flooring?
We’ve got answers.
Our designers are available to help you with your resilient flooring options at no charge, and our showroom offers the selection and pricing you need. As you think about what resilient flooring option will best meet your needs, review and answer these questions:
- How will I use this floor?
- Are animals or children going to affect the floor?
- How long will installation take?
- Are my sub-floors in good shape?
- I’ve heard that resilient floors are pretty much maintenance free. Is this true?
- How long will a resilient floor last?
And perhaps the most important question:
Why should I shop with Kermans versus another company?
Kermans is a family-owned company with nearly a century in business focused on one thing–helping your family make your house a home. Our consultative approach to serving our customers contributes to our longstanding success and positive reputation in the business. Our designers are available to help you with your selections at no charge and our showroom offers the selection and pricing you need. Learn more about Kermans.