Questions about hardwood flooring?
We’ve got answers.
Our designers are available to help you with your hardwood flooring options at no charge, and our showroom offers the selection and pricing you need. As you think about what hardwood flooring option will best meet your needs, review and answer these questions:
- How will I use this floor?
- Are animals or children going to affect the floor?
- How long will installation take?
- What type of hardwood is best for my kitchen? Bathroom? Dining room? Foyer? Etc.
- Is moisture a problem in my house?
- How do I select the right species for my home?
- Why are the prices so different?
- Was this product made in the USA or overseas?
And perhaps the most important question:
Why should I shop with Kermans versus another company?
Kermans is a family-owned company with nearly a century in business focused on one thing – helping your family make your house a home. Our consultative approach to serving our customers contributes to our longstanding success and positive reputation in the business. Our designers are available to help you with your selections at no charge and our showroom offers the selection and pricing you need. Learn more about Kermans.