Family-run, family friendly Indianapolis flooring storeKermans Flooring
Kermans Flooring has been providing high quality flooring choices to Indianapolis families for generations. But we’re more than just a store – we’re a family serving families. Kermans was founded by Robert J. Benjamin, born in 1896 in the northwest city of Rezaiyeh, Persia. He made his way to the United States at the age of 16, with no money or knowledge of the English language, young Mr. Benjamin was determined to start a new life. He married in 1921, and started Kerman Oriental Rug Company the same year. Today, Kermans is run by the third generation of the Benjamin family.
How does working with our family business make a difference for you?
- We understand a family’s needs and that’s what we’re focused on – not selling carpet, but making sure you spend your money wisely and have a floor that best fits your family.
- Our design consultants regularly offer to go to your home during the decision making process.
- Every person who walks into Kermans receives the same unparalleled level of service whether you are flooring a mansion or your first home.
As the largest supplier of floor covering to Central Indiana new home builders, we enjoy a special type of buying power – a power we turn right around for you. We sell our products everyday at pricing which everyone else offers only during Sales Events.
The Kermans Advantage includes:
- Free area rug with minimum of 500 s.f. of hard surface floor covering (on select styles)
- Free installation on selected carpet styles
- Free pad upgrade on minimum orders of 100 sq. yd. of carpet
- Free measurement service
- Free on-site design consultant
That is the Kermans Advantage.